In addition to our cafe and free lunch service, a number of groups also meet at our premises:
- Age UK Dance Programme - A dance and fitness class for over 50s.
- Chilli Studios - A creative based project for people with mental health problems to encourage social inclusion, interaction and develop skills.
- Christ's Mission in the World (CMW) - A bilingual church groups with services in English and French.
- Derek's Tea Dance - Sequence dancing. A great way to keep fit, meet new friends and maybe even bump into some old ones!
- Music appreciation - For everyone who enjoys classical music.
- Spring of Life Church - Counselling and spiritual support offered.
- JVS Dance Ballroom & Latin American - Adult Dance Classes – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced 10 week courses available.
- Some Voices Contemporary Choir
Chilli Studios began in 2004 under the name NAGAS (Newcastle and Gateshead Art Studio) with the aim of providing creative-based services for people with mental health problems. The project promotes social inclusion, encourages social interaction, builds resilience, develops skills and abilities and enables potential.