We offer a free, independent and impartial advice service with our experienced team of advisers ready to help residents of the South Bradford Parliamentary Constituency. We also help with other services such as Bradford Council's Assisted Purchase Scheme, Food Parcels and Fuel Top Up's.
The office opening hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. If we are not available, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Existing Clients should contact their named Advice Worker using the above number.
- The Life Centre in Bierley
- The Bedale Centre in Buttershaw
- Footprints in Buttershaw
- St John's Church in Great Horton
- Holme Wood Connect (Library)
- Willows Medical Practice in Queensbury
- Scholemoor Community Centre
- The Salvation Army in Tong
- The Salvation Army in Wibsey
- Wibsey Library
- The Sandale Centre in Woodside
- The Hub in Wyke Village
- Sunny Bank Medical Practice in Wyke
Appointments are also available in Wibsey Medical Practice for patients of Wibsey Medical Practice only.
Please note, we do not offer a home visit service.
- The Salvation Army in Tong every Tuesday between 9.30am & 11.00am (Term Time Only)
- The Bedale Centre in Buttershaw every Tuesday between 1.00pm & 3.30pm
- The Hub in Wyke Village every Wednesday between 9.30am & 10.30am
- St Paul's Church in Wibsey every other Wednesday between 10.45am & 12.30pm
- St John's Church in Great Horton every Wednesday between 11.00am & 1.00pm
- The Life Centre in Bierley every Thursday between 9.30am & 10.30am
- The Sandale Centre in Woodside every Thursday between 9.30am & 12.30pm
- Great Horton Village Hall every Friday between 10.30am & 1.00pm