Essential (even in the summer)
- Sufficient underwear and socks for the week (remember there are wet activities most days and so they will need more than one set per day)
- 2 Towels and toiletries
- Night clothes
- Indoor clothes, shoes and slippers
- T Shirts (remember there are wet activities most days and so they will need more than one per day)
- Warm hat and gloves – yes, even in summer!
- 3 warm woolly jumpers or fleeces
- 2 pairs of warm loose-fitting trousers (NOT jeans)
- 1 long sleeved T shirt or football shirt
- 3 pairs of thick, preferably long, walking socks – absolutely essential as thin socks will not work with the boots or wellies that we provide
- 2 pairs of old trainers – at least one pair will get wet
- 1 pair must be robust outdoor trainers suitable for walking on rough ground
- Plastic dustbin liner for taking wet kit home in!
- Sun hat, sun cream, sun glasses
- Midge repellent - Plas Gwynant midges have voracious appetites!
Each day we put all wet clothing into the drying room and then hand them out when dry. As you can imagine with 40 children, we have a lot of clothing and each year children sit there not knowing their own clothes. To help us ensure all clothing returns home with your child, can we please ask that you put their initials on the label wherever possible. Also, they never know their own towels so could you either mark these in some way or make sure your child knows the towels they are bringing with them.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR SWIMMING GEAR AND A TOWEL WITH YOU WHEN WE GET ON THE COACH – DO NOT PACK THEM AWAY WITH THE REST OF YOUR CLOTHES