The majority of our St Vincent's community shops have now re-opened. We are following Government guidelines and have introduced new measures to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and customers.
Our priority is to help you shop safely and to protect our staff and volunteers:
- Please wear an appropriate face-covering at all times when inside shop
- Please ensure you keep a safe distance from others of 2 metres where possible
- Do use the hand sanitisation stations available around the shop
- We may restrict the number of people inside our shops at any one time
- Please refrain from trying on clothing items
St Vincent's Leeds community shop offers a selection of affordable second-hand clothes, toys, furniture, bric-a-brac, books and more. The funds raised will go towards St Vincent's Centre Leeds and our vital work supporting local individuals and families in need with food parcels, hot meals, toiletries, and other necessities.
The shop is run by a team of around 30 dedicated volunteers who give their time to keep the shop in order and welcome people to the support centre.
We rely on kind donations from the public to keep the shop stocked, any good quality used clothes, toys or bric-a-brac are always very appreciated.