We update this policy from time to time so please review this policy regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase from our shop.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have expressly consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on feedback received from visitors).
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To administer a competition, survey or other site feature.
Storing your personal data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated confidentially and stored securely in accordance with prevailing data protection law, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Where you are requesting help, we will pass your details to SVP members to contact you directly.
Non-personally attributable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or for other uses.
Third party links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with this information.
This policy was last modified on 13 June 2017